Join the more than 400 Pirates who are employed by us annually. Work in a dynamic environment that offers flexible scheduling and real-world experience. Develop professional and transferable skills to succeed both inside and outside of the classroom.
We are committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and accessible opportunity for all students, staff, faculty, and those in the university community.
Visit us at an upcoming student employee job recruitment fair to learn about our positions and interact with our team.
How to Apply
Visit ECU’s PeopleAdmin site at https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/.
- Click on “Student Positions” from the picture prompts
- Search advertising department for “Campus Recreation and Wellness”
- Click “View Details” on any position that interests you and review the job details
- Click “Apply for this Job”
- Login in with your pirate ID and password, create an account (unless you have already done so), and follow the prompts/instructions
Federal Work-Study Student Positions
Eligibility is determined by the annual completion of the FAFSA, enrollment status, and Satisfactory Academic Progress. ONLY students qualified by the Office of Student Financial Aid are eligible to participate in the program. Please note that students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours to participate in the federal work-study program.
Hourly (Self-Help) Student Positions
- Self-Help positions are part-time, hourly campus jobs that are available to any student that is currently registered at ECU and is in good academic standing (minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA).
Campus Recreation & Wellness offers semester internships in a variety of areas. For more detailed information regarding internships, click here.
- Adventure Leadership – Greg Corack, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications & Promotions – Jenny Gregory, email@example.com
- Club Sports – Greg Corack, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities Operations – Dana Lopez, email@example.com
- Fitness – Suzanne McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well-Being – Steven Trotter, email@example.com
Graduate Assistantships are available to qualified, full-time, degree-seeking graduate students. The primary purpose of Graduate Assistantships is to promote the successful completion of an academic program by enabling students to obtain academic or research experience while making progress towards their graduate degree.
Positions are available for non-students. Job descriptions are listed below.